Through our Community Donations Program, Trade Centre Limited (TCL) is able to connect with and support many organizations across Nova Scotia. Our Community Donations Program offers various community and non-profit groups access to complimentary tickets, as available, in the facilities we operate, including the Scotiabank Centre and the World Trade and Convention Centre.
The Community Donations Program & Policy is limited to the provision of tickets when available. We do not provide monetary donations and such requests will not be reviewed for support.
Please email your request to tclns.com; requests must be on official letterhead and include full event details (see below).
It is our goal to support as many organizations as possible, based on our limited inventory of tickets. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we can only respond to eligible requests that meet the criteria below.
NOTE: You will be notified within 2 weeks of your submission on the status of your request. Donations that come through mail will not be reviewed.
Eligible Donation Requests that WILL be considered:
• Registered charity or a not-for-profit organization, based in Nova Scotia
• Supports the greater good for a broad group of people within Nova Scotia (i.e. amateur sports fundraising, school fundraising, etc.)
• Requests must include the following information:
o Name of charitable organization, on letterhead of charitable organization, a brief description of the event, exact date of event, a contact name, a mailing address, a phone number, name of person picking up tickets
Ineligible Donations Requests that will NOT be considered:
• Duplication of requests to the same event (i.e. different people requesting for same fundraiser)
• More than two requests to the same organization within the fiscal year
• Private sector business events
• Employee recognition programs
• Travel, accommodations, meal expenses, conference fees, field trips, and tours for groups or individuals
• Individual requests for support
• Political parties or political fundraisers
• Advertising or promotional campaigns
• Organizations that are already supported through our corporate community relations partnerships.
1. Trade Centre Limited reserves the right to refuse any request in the case of limited ticket inventory.
2. Trade Centre Limited reserves the right to determine which events and how many tickets it provides to fulfill a charitable donation request.
3. Trade Centre Limited’s Community Donations Program excludes the donation of skyboxes.