- Whenever Trade Centre Limited receives a FOIPOP application or routine access request, the application / request will be reviewed against the list of records approved for routine access as listed in "Schedule A".
- If the requested record is subject to this policy, as listed in "Schedule A", the Administrator will promptly have the requested record retrieved and sent to the Applicant / Requestor.
- Best efforts will be applied to respond to routine access requests within 30 days of receipt of written application/request by the office of the Administrator.
- If the record through routine access is not listed in "Schedule A", the Administrator will notify the Requestor and indicate what other avenues may be available to obtain the information, i.e. FOIPOP Application.
President & CEO, Trade Centre Limited
- Overall management responsibility for the policy
- Champion annual review of the policy
- Day to day implementation of the policy
- Track routine access requests in accordance with Department of Justice requirements
- Monitor and report on compliance with the policy
- Evaluate the policy and make recommendations for the annual review
Page 1, 2, 3, 4
Appendix 1, 2